Pages

Thursday 22 December 2016

Merry Xmas

I have had a wonderful year in my own business, doing many jobs and learning new things all the time. I have had some wonderful clients and some repeat clients who have employed my services again.

I look forward to some time off but will only be short as the work never stops and neither do I. My clients need work done and I love seeing the end result and their face when they see the result.

I hope you all have a wonderful Xmas and spend some quality time with your family. I look forward to more exciting work after a short break and an even busier 2017.

I have enjoyed all the jobs I have done and will continue to enjoy my handyman work. With all the work I have been asked to do it will be a very busy January and an enjoyable one.

Have a wonderful Xmas and hope you get what you asked Santa for.

From your one and only handyman

Adam's Handy Hands
PH: 0419 393 179

If you need work done just give me a buzz, no job is to small I tackle them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment