Pages

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Hanging in plaster.

If you have something that you would like to hang but don't know how, then maybe I can help. I have all the knowledge and skill to hang just about anything in a hollow plaster wall.



I can hang your pictures, mirror, TV or floating shelf, making sure it is safe and able to support what you want to put on it. I can hang anything from 1kg all the way up to 70kg with ease.



If you have a heavy mirror and don't want to risk it falling down then I can hang it and give you a guarantee it won't fall. I have all the necessary hooks and anchors to safely and securely hang you items on your plaster walls.



If you want it done properly and safely then look no further, I can help you out.

Contact me for more information
PH: 0419 393 179
Email: adamshandyhands@gmail.com
FB: www.facebook.com/adamshandyhands

No comments:

Post a Comment