Pages

Monday 7 November 2016

Why I choose Ryobi

I first started using the Ryobi drills about 10 years ago with their mini 12v drill/driver. I was looking for a small drill to use on my models but wanted something that could do a little more.



Since beginning with this Ryobi drill I have since loved it and used it for a lot of jobs. I liked the little drill but wanted something with a little more grunt so I decided to get this next drill.


This drill was a perfect addition to my kit as it added a hammer drill function. I love this all purpose drill because it is part of the 18V one+ and it can drill, drive screws and has a hammer drill function. It is an all in one drill that goes with me to almost every job.

This would have been the perfect combination of drill but I wanted to get an impact driver for those bigger jobs with lots of driving screws. It has extra power and torque to screw in those hard screws into hardwood.


With the extra power and torque it makes it easier to drive screws in all day. It means I don't have to switch the drill bit to a screw driver bit in my drill, saving time and making it quicker on the job.

The next addition to my Ryobi kit was a rotary hammer drill. This hammer drill has a faster hammer speed making it easier and quicker to drill into masonry. It was the perfect upgrade to my Ryobi one+ kit, making drilling into masonry easier and quicker.


With all these drill come the batteries which I got with most of the drills. The drill and impact wrench came with 2 batteries each and I purchased the 5ah battery separately to have a long lasting battery. I have 5 18V one+ batteries for all my power tools which should be enough for all my jobs.



With all these batteries for the Ryobi 18V one+ system I have been thinking to add to my Ryobi tools with the angle grinder. I have been getting away with a hacksaw and file for most of my jobs and have been wanting an angle grinder.

With an angle it would make some jobs easier and quicker saving me time and potentially making me more money.

No comments:

Post a Comment