Pages

Tuesday 27 September 2016

Escaping work for a holiday.

With my business expanding every month and wanting to be a part of it full time, I have decided to take a holiday for the month of September.

I will be going to Europe and enjoying a relaxing time. I may find some work tools, clothes or shoes for my business, but most of the time it will be about relaxing.

I will still be responding to some emails but not all emails will get a personalised response. I still want to acknowledge every client that requires something repaired, built or hung, but sometimes I just need a break from work and time to myself.

If you need my services as a handyman and are happy to wait untill I get back then feel free to email me. I will be returning to normal work on the week of the 15th of November.

I have loved working for myself and doing what I love doing. I hope to one day be doing this full time and enjoying my work even more.

You can follow me on facebook www.facebook.com/adamshandyhands to see where in the world Adam's Handy Hands will be and where he will pop up.

No comments:

Post a Comment