Pages

Monday 8 August 2016

Adam's Handy Hands turns ONE

Yesterday Sunday the 7th of August is one year since I started my handyman business Adam’s Handy Hands and it has been improving in every way. I have gained some great clients and done some great work.



I decided to just assemble flat packs and I would hopefully have a successful business from that. I found out that there are a limited number of people needing their flat packs assembled.



I have since expanded what I can do and can now handle a variety of jobs, I can repair your plaster wall, hang pictures and mirrors on a variety of surfaces, repair hinges, install door locks and more. I will never stop learning, even on jobs I could do blindfolded.



I have purchased more tools to enhance my business and make the jobs easier for me and less of a struggle, purchased more materials to be ready for any job and have spares on hand if one fails.



I love getting my hands dirty repairing, assembling or drilling to get the job done and have always been about perfection in every aspect of what I do. If a job takes me 10minutes longer to do I don’t mind, but it has to be perfect and exactly how it should be.



It has been a great year for Adam’s Handy Hands, but there is still room to grow, expand and learn on how to best move my business forward.


Thanks you to all my clients that have sought the assistance of Adam’s Handy Hands and all the future clients I hope to gain.


No comments:

Post a Comment