Pages

Monday 21 November 2016

Christmas is near.

As Christmas gets near so does the busy period for Adam's Handy Hands. My work load builds and my time fills up quick.


If you planned on getting that BBQ or outdoor setting built for that celebration you have been planning then look no further. I can have it professionally assembled with no headache or hassle. I can have it built while you relax with a cup of coffee, watching your favorite TV show or even the cricket.

If you planned on having your parents over to your new house or apartment but realised that there is a hole in the wall. I can make it look like it was never there, like the dent never happened. Your parents will never know you trashed the place.


What about that bicycle ride to the local park for that family picknick but forgot to get your bikes repaired and have run out of time to get them to the shop. Look no further, I can come to your place and have your bicycles professionally repaired and maintained, running like new and ready for that family holiday fun.



I can have your furniture assembled, pictures hung and plaster repaired in time for that festive celebration with your family and friends. So get in quick to secure a time and day that works for you.

PH: 0410 303 179
@ adamshandyhands@gmail.com
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment