Pages

Monday 2 November 2015

Ryobi Hammer drill kit

Ryobi 18V one + Hammer drill kit

As I have had great use out of my Ryobi 12v drill driver and it has been a great drill despite only being a 12v mini drill.


I have been looking at getting a hammer drill to expand my tools and jobs that I can do, I looked at a lot of different brands and price ranges. I didn't want a cheap drill that would only last a year, but something that would last a years without fault but not cost a small fortune.

I decided that since my small Ryobi drill has been so great and beyond what I would have thought it would do. So I decided to go with a Ryobi hammer drill as it is a brand that is well known but won't cost a small fortune.

While I waited to save the money to purchase the Ryobi 18v hammer drill, Bunnings had a Ryobi 18v hammer drill kit at a good price. It wasn't your ordinary kit, it came with 2 X 1.3ah or 1.5ah batteries, a great hard case and 100 piece drill/driving accessories.

As I hadn't quite saved up the money for the Hammer drill kit $199, I decided to purchase the kit. As with all drill kits they don't seem to be available for very long and at such a great price it wasn't going to stay on the shelf very long.

Now that I have the hammer drill kit and 100 piece accessory kit I love it. It is at a great price and the hammer drill alone is about the same price.

I didn't need all the accessories, but since the drill alone was almost the price of this kit it was worth purchasing and having some extra drill bits and screwdriver bits.

Thanks Ryobi for making such a great hammer drill kit with so many useful accessories that I know I will use along with a great case.

No comments:

Post a Comment