Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Plaster repair

One of the jobs I have had to do is repair holes in plaster, A client had a few holes in their plaster walls so I went over to repair the plaster like the hole wasn't even there.

The easy bit is making a plaster patch for the hole and plastering over that.


Once I had the plaster patch in the hole I had to apply the plaster to the area. Once the easy part was done I had the task of waiting for the plaster to dry. This took forever as I may have mixed it with to much water.

Once the plaster is dry I then had the arduous task of sanding the plaster to match the rest of the wall and blend with the plaster next to it.

As I didn't have a power sander I had the next best thing (elbow grease). It was a long and slow process making sure that I didn't sand to far making more work for myself.

Once the plaster was sanded to perfection the section is ready for painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment