Pages

Monday 25 July 2016

A big month.

It has been a big month for Adam’s Handy Hands, I have done a variety of jobs and had my biggest month so far.

I have serviced bicycles, repaired a kitchen drawer, hung some picture rails, assembled some Ikea flat packs, mounted some Ikea shelves, dissembled a trampoline and repaired screws broken in a hinge.







With all this work coming in it has been very tiring and hard work, learning new things and working out how to repair things. I knew it was going to be tough to start my own company and tiring work to have a second job, but when I started Adam’s Handy Hands I had casual work and didn’t know if I would have work the next day.





I started Adam’s Handy Hands as something to keep me occupied and have some extra income, I never knew it would become such a great business and earn me what it has.




I have gained some great skills and learnt some new ways to complete jobs. I have expanded my skills and knowledge and had a great time doing it. It has been worthwhile me starting Adam’s Handy Hands as I have enjoyed my passion for repairs and working with my hands and tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment