Pages

Sunday 20 December 2015

Christmas break

With the successful start of Adam's Handy Hands I have been getting more and more work. I have been very busy the last few weeks and in need of some rest.

As Christmas gets closer I have been busy assembling many flat packs, and some early Christmas presents. It's been a hectic week servicing bicycles, installing new door handles and assembling many flat packs (including a trampoline).

Over the Christmas and New Year period I will be taking a much needed break from work. I will still be contactable via email @ adamshandyhands@gmail.com and facebook @ www.facebook.com/adamshandyhands.

I would like to thank all the people that have used Adam's Handy Hands services to repair your plaster, hang your pictures, assemble your flat packs and move your furniture. You have helped me create my company and help me grow into a successful company.

I hope to continue this success into the new year with more handyman work.

I would also like to give a special mention to the Brimbank Bicycle Education Centre, they have supported me by giving me lots of work getting their fleet of bicycles up and running for the kids to use. They have also agreed to further support me in the new year by seeing if any students want to learn about bicycle repairing. This will enhance my passion for bicycles and bicycle repairs and further help to grow Adam's Handy Hands.

Thanks to all who have supported me in starting my handyman business and to all the clients that have hired me.

Wishing all a Merry Christmas and a happy new year from Adam at Adam's Handy Hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment