Pages

Sunday 30 August 2015

Airtasker Reviews

As I have been trying to get Adam’s Handy Hands started I have been finding jobs on Airtasker. It has been a great service, having lots of jobs in one place but having to compete with others on quoting the job.

I have had a few successful jobs through Airtasker and meet some great people.

Here are some of the reviews I have been given about the jobs I have performed.

I assisted moving furniture around this persons house.
"Friendly, careful, punctual and consistent work ethic."

I assisted another person move furniture around their house.
"Adam did a fantastic job helping me move furniture. He was on time and very professional."

I assembled some flat pack furniture for Julie M.
"First time using Airtasker so Adam was patient. Good communication, came on time, job was dome well and cheerfully - a great help and would definitely use again"

I assisted someone move some office furniture from one office to another in the same building.
"Adam was fantastic. Arrived on time and worked really hard. Highly recommended."

Took some unwanted stuff to the op shop.
"Very professional and on time. Thanks again for your help!"

No comments:

Post a Comment