Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Adam's Handy Hands

Hi and welcome to Adam’s Handy Hands, I can help you assemble your flat pack furniture, hang your pictures or even repair your bicycle.



If you have trouble reading the instructions then look no further, I am here to help. I can figure out those pesky instructions and assemble your flat pack furniture.



If your trusty bicycle is no longer trusty and is in need of some TLC then look no further, I can fix just about any mechanical problem without you getting your hands dirty.



Whether you need help assembling that new piece of furniture or need help dismantling it for moving then look no further, I can assist with assembling and disassembling your furniture.



I take the utmost care with your furniture and don't even leave a mess.



If your bicycle is your pride and joy then who better to do the maintenance then someone that takes has their own pride and joy. I love my bicycles looking their best and running like new every ride.


Don’t hesitate to call, message or text me for a no obligation quote.



No comments:

Post a Comment