Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2018

Window awnings.

Recently I installed some window awnings to block out some of that harsh sun and reduce the heat in the home. It was hard to find the right ones that suited the rest of the house and that the client actually liked.

Once the awnings were ordered and delivered I had the task of cutting them to size and installing them over the windows. The front of the house was quite boring with the front door being hidden down the side.



These awnings come flat packed with minimal instructions and many timber pieces to cut and install. Once I had my head around the instructions and what each piece was, it went along quite smoothly.

They were quite easy to install with very little trouble. It makes the front of the house look more complete and the windows pop. They also add the needed cooling to block out some of the sun from the house.


As you can see it has really finished off the front of the house. making it look complete.



If you like to look of this then I can help, I can source and install many different types of awnings to suit many different types of homes.

Don't hesitate to contact me for a quote.
PH: 0419 393 179
Email: adam@adamshandyhands.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment